Tuesday 21 September 2010

Part 8. - All Change Again


My life is so incredibly messed at the moment, that once again everything is changing around me but I'm still standing in one place, part of me wishes I was the one moving. It would be much easier if that was the case. But life goes on, we pick up the pieces of the mess we've made and we build something new. That's the way of the world and maybe, eventually we'll build something we truly love.

Isn't it funny how you can be incredibly happy with life and incredibly pissed off at it at exactly the same time? That's how I feel right now. Some factors of my life just make it worth living, for example going out for dinner with my flatmates on Sunday, it was so amazing that it deserves a whole post of it's own which I may actually do this evening. Other parts of my life however are just so stressful, examples being men, not just in my life but how they treat my friends. It infuriates how men claim how difficult women are, how women play games when we don't. Men play games, they never say how they feel or what they want and just leave you to work it out yourself. My job also. But that isn't even something worth going into or something I'd want anyone who reads this to care about.

I've learned so much over the past few months about life, friendships and priorities. Like I've said, I'm happy most of the time. I actually for the first time in years feel like I have a life. I go out to lunch, I go out drinking, I go to the cinema and it's nice. I feel like a twenty two year old again. And yes it's not perfect and it's not exactly what I want as of yet but I'm happy while I decide what it is I want to do. Who I want to be.

To be continued..

No comments: