Sunday 3 October 2010

September 2010 Snapshop

Statue of Liberty from Governors Island, 5th September 2010

Listening... The Script, The Pretty Reckless and tragically, Mcfly.
Reading... Harry Potter, again.
Watching... Britains/Americas Next Top Model, 4 Weddings, The Inbetweeners
Buying... too much.. I bought a cardigan, brogues, a lace dress, lots of tights, a stripey jumper, a couple of skirts, knee high socks, a check shirt all for my Fall wardrobe.. and they're all a size 8!
Wanting... to go traveling, to stop running up huge phone bills.. still wanting things to be simple.
Trying... Just be happy with what I've got. It's going well for the most part.
Loving.. Nights in with my flatmates, nights out with the girls from work, autumn fashion.
Planning... stuff with M when she comes visiting from Australia, going home for Christmas.
Making.... a Christmas list for my mum, tragic.
Writing... something that isn't ready for reading yet. But I'm working on it!
Cooking... Nigella's Peanut and Chocolate Cheesecake, right now in fact.
Inspired by... Not much actually, myself?

No comments: